place ORLEANS, US
Central location! Bungalow for 2 + Garden & BBQ
Explore Cape Cod from our single-level house in Orleans. Tucked away in a quiet area yet incredibly central, this ideal location is the perfect fit for those seeking a relaxing stay with easy access to the region's main attractions. Enjoy easy access to a variety of outdoor activities as well as shopping, dining, and entertainment options - There's something for everyone!
- FREE Wi-Fi - Perfect for Remote workers!
- 2 Dedicated Parking Spots
- AC/Heating unit
- Fully-equipped Kitchen
- In-suite Washer/Dryer + Detergent provided
- Private BBQ + Furnished Outdoor space w/ String Lights
- 2 Flat-screen TVs w/ Streaming Services
- Main St: 1-minute walk
- 3 miles from the Nauset Beach
- Close to Cape Cod Baseball Summer League
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Short walk to Whole Foods & Farmers Marketplace
Welcome to our cozy and warm 475 sq. ft house in Orleans, Cape Cod! We have you covered with everything you need for a great and relaxing stay!
- Bedroom: King bed, closet, TV with Roku device, desk station.
- En-suite Bathroom: stand-up shower, Bluetooth speaker, and fresh towels.
- Living Area: TV with Netflix, sofa.
- Kitchen: equipped with oven, stove, kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, cooking utensils, coffee maker, dining table + In-suite washer/dryer.
- Private fenced-in backyard with private BBQ.
Other amenities you will love include:
- Essential cooking products (salt/pepper/oil)
- Iron and Ironing board
- Toiletries (shampoo/conditioner/body wash)
- Office space
Food and Drink
- Hot Chocolate Sparrow: the go-to place for coffee & chocolate!
- Hole in One: good breakfast food.
- Barley Neck Inn: good dinner and drinks by the beach.
- Skaket Beach: bayside, great for sunset and calm waters.
- Nauset Beach: our recommended oceanside beach!
- Rock Harbor: great for watching the sunset and walking out to a jetty.
Things to Do
- Bike trail: just a 2-minute walk from the house to get on.
- Crystal Lake: a good place to swim for a non-beach experience!
- Nauset Regional Middle School: watch a Firebirds baseball game before you leave!
- Cure Wellness Collective, Wild Water Collective, Homegrown Boutique, Salty Crown Boutique, Adorn, The Cottage, Local Colour Resale Boutique, The Artist Cottages, Nauset Surf Shop, Pump House Surf Shop, TJ Maxx
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Let us know if you would like to bring pets, and we will do our best to accommodate them for an additional fee of $15/pet/night (Max 2 pets).
- Outdoor parking (driveway) for up to 2 cars
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day
Free cancellation if you cancel more than 5 days before check-in
50% guest refund if you cancel more than 1 day before check-in
No refund if you cancel 1 day or less before check-in
50% guest refund
5 days before check-in
1 day before check-in
Select your dates
Select your guests